ActiveProspect is a marketing Softwares as a Service platform that instantly qualifies internet leads. We help marketers automate their unique processes for acquiring qualified sales leads, building accurate email subscriber lists, and providing superior transparency for legal compliance. Each month, millions of opt-in Internet leads are processed on the ActiveProspect platform on behalf of customers across a wide range of industries. As lead generation innovators, we invented the concept of lead certification to help marketers independently verify the origin and authenticity of Internet leads. Founded in 2004, ActiveProspect is headquartered in Austin, TX.
The ideal Marketing Manager will be knowledgeable and passionate about marketing technologies. This is highly important as you will be responsible for the marketing activities of our product suite. This is a great position for someone who loves to create content about technology that highlights product benefits to our customers in a way that connects with their business needs. You’ll participate in strategic marketing planning as well as messaging, creative, and sales enablement projects. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products. Recommend conferences and trade shows and develop support materials.
- Product launch – with the Product Director, plan the launch of new products and feature releases, managing the cross-functional implementation of the marketing plan
- Own the process for regularly updating customers and prospects via our newsletter, social media and other relevant channels
- Own and grow brand awareness including social media presence
- Manage the content and strategy for ActiveProspect.com
- Market intelligence – be an expert on our customers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be an expert on our competition
- Demand generation – manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products and fill the funnel for Sales
- Set aggressive, measurable goals and implement the necessary processes to gauge and report on success
- Work closely with the graphic designer and developer to execute our marketing plans
- Understand how our sites and online resources stack up against that of our competition and partners. Propose projects that will move us ahead of others in the industry, providing a strong case as to the need and expected results.
- Propose new initiatives to improve our online marketing efforts and presence. Own the execution of these initiatives, including coordination of internal and external resources where needed.
- Create and communicate estimates for projects, drive the schedule and keep key parties informed of changes to plans and timelines.
- Plan, execute, and measure our participation in conferences, trade shows and virtual events
- Analyze and optimize our email marketing efforts, from email capture to drip campaigns to conversion
- Report on the effectiveness and ROI of our marketing activity
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of SaaS product marketing experience, preferably working in a small “roll up your sleeves” environment
- Experience developing product marketing material to support a product suite with strong collaboration across groups including product management, sales and design
- Very strong written communication skills and an eye for detail
- Willing to travel
- Excellent people skills
- Lead generation / demand generation industry experience
- Domain expertise in the marketing technology ecosystem around online lead generation
What We're Offering
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible vacation time
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- Beautiful office space in Hyde Park (close to Central Market, Vino Vino, and Hyde Park Gym)
- Your choice of MacBook Pro and Thunderbolt Display
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA available
- Fun office environment with Ping pong table, kegerator, and soda fountain